Saturday, 23 August 2014

South West England: Runners and Raglan

 
Top: Topshop | Shorts: Topshop | Sandals: Dorothy Perkins
 
I'm back from holidaying in the quaint seaside village of Instow in Devon and its been killing me not to blog whilst being without wifi :'( This relaxed outfit was a much loved repeat wear I'm not afraid to admit, I fell in love with runner shorts this summer and these denim effect ones are super easy to pair with anything! My second love has been my bargain footbed sandals that have near lived on my feet, adding a bit of femininity with the floral print. My final obsession is raglan tops, given the chance I would have one in every colour, but for now, simple black with 3/4 sleeves completes this oober casual outfit.
 
Excuse the windswept/blinded by the sun me, but look how pretty and peaceful it looks.
 

 Motor car acts 1888 and 1903
 

4 comments:

  1. No wayyy! I just went to Devon the other day to Sidmouth and have literally just put a post up about it haha! I really like those shorts by the way! Abi :) myw0rldmyview.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Devon is a lovely place to visit. I like your floral sandals! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm from South Devon, never been to Bideford but it looks lovely :)

    www.fashiontalegirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read and cherish every comment, thank you so much! Please no follow for follows x