Friday, 23 August 2013

Where the rivers Taw and Torridge meet



A rare lifestyle post from me as I'd like to share some holiday experiences :) Last friday I set off for Instow, North Devon, and its places like this that remind you of the natural beauty of this country.
Its a small seaside town with seemingly very little to offer, but with a smidgen of luck from the weather, the peace and simplicity of this place is just what the doctor ordered! With the larger town of Barnstable a 6 mile bike ride along the Tarka trail to fulfill my retail therapy needs on occasion of course. So I'd like to share a few highlights of my trip in the next two blog posts.

My everyday makeup routine this week has included a new 'oil balancing' moisturiser from simple, I've found it really helps to control grease build up (yucky I know!) throughout the day, however it does cause difficulty in allowing my concealer to blend as well. I've also recently picked up my Rimmel glam eyes quad palette again for a simple neutral eye look. With my necessities being my Burt's bees lipbalm, Rimmel stay matte powder foundation, Maybelline Gel eyeliner and Cath Kidston mirror.

 
 
 
 

20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! You look beautiful. I would LOVE for you to share this at "That's My Style" Link Party TODAY on my blog. Not comfortable sharing? Stop by anyway for beauty related post and fun DIY projects. I hope to see you there! :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eye makeup look soo good!

    devonabeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you had a lovely time, Devon is on my list of places to visit :) I love holidaying in the UK, there are so many beautiful places to see, one of my favourites definitely being the Lakes. Have to mention how good your skin is!! I use the Rimmel Stay Matte powder too, it's the best I've ever tried xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad I'm not alone, I have many more places to I need visit :) And thankyou, I think the lighting helped really!

      Delete
  4. Simply beautiful!
    I'm following you back on gfc! :)

    http://sofija-photography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and you are so beautiful hun <3
    what about following each other via GFC and Bloglovin? Just let me know!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, your way too kind, off to check it out now :) x

      Delete
    2. Followed back <3
      Keep in touch!

      Delete
  6. your skin looks great! just came across your blog, looks great!!

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like you had a wonderful time. I would love to be back on holiday right now. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have very beautiful eyes :)

    www.anacelinelabod.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. I started a new blog and would be great if I could know what you think about him. Follow me if you like. Lots of love.
    http://ritaeme.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post!

    Would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin '? Let me know :)

    Best wishes!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice Inspiration!!!

    FOLLOW ME:
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    https://www.facebook.com/Rimanerenellamemoria

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are beautiful!!

    http://thenotebookandapen.blogspot.com/
    lower is in english.

    ReplyDelete
  13. pretty eyes,like the makeup ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love your make up routine. it is simple and you look beautiful. i use the same matte powder and i really like it. sweet blog<3

    ReplyDelete

I read and cherish every comment, thank you so much! Please no follow for follows x