Tuesday, 9 July 2013

State of grace


 
 
 
Glam' eyes quad eye shadow: 021 state of grace
L'Oreal volume million lashes excess noir in extra-black
Barry M lip paint in 132 Pinkie gold sparkle
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Black

I was happy with the affordability and usability of my neutral Glam' eyes Rimmel eyeshadow palette, and I couldn't wait to try out another shade range. I'm no make up guru, but I've found these palettes to be really easy and simple for make up dummy's like me. A pretty quadruplet of shadows with lots of shimmer. I think the flash of the camera brings out the true colours much better, the natural light photos doesn't give it enough justice. I used the purple for the base, applying it slightly darker in the crease and with blue over the brow bone. Finishing off with the silver from the inner corners of the eye and using a blending brush to bring the colours together. The mascara is also new, I've been impressed so far with the length and definition it gives, though my eyelashes were a bit wild today anyway! I'm actually not a huge fan of the lipstick I used for this look, I feel something matte would have suited it better.

 

3 comments:

I read and cherish every comment, thank you so much! Please no follow for follows x