Friday, 19 July 2013

Nourish me truly


It takes something special to impress me when it comes to shampoo and conditioner, especially compared to my beloved Tresemme, and this certainly has :) I tried this out as my sister had used it and products aimed at "damaged hair" attract me as my hair gets split ends so easily! They both contain a lot of essential oils, designed to leave your hair "luxurious to the touch", which have actually left my hair really soft afterwards. The cashmere keratin contained within these will have been one of the main contributors I would presume. Also, the fragrance isn't noticeably strong, which is either a plus or a negative depending on personal preference, personally as long as it does the job otherwise I'm not hugely fussed. The only thing that I would mark it down on is the longevity of its effects, I have found that I will have to wash my hair everyday if using this product, which I usually prefer to do anyway (Not ideal I know!), but this could be an important factor for others.

Overall, very impressive, I'll certainly be delving into more VO5 products in future.

1 comment:

  1. I've nominated you for the liebster award :D

    http://violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/liebster-award.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and cherish every comment, thank you so much! Please no follow for follows x